Floaters Got You Seeing Things?-Ask about your new Vitreous Health Vitamins!
What are floaters?
- Floaters are changes in the gel inside our eyes call the vitreous. As we age collagen fibers in this gel clump together and caused shadows on the retina.
- Floaters appear in different shapes such as little dots, circles, lines, or blurry clouds.
- Sudden onset of floaters can be a sign of something more concerning like a retinal detachment and require a dilated fundus exam.
MacuHealth- VitreousHealth Vitamins
- is the 1st scientifically proven, natural non invasive solution to treat floaters.
- Over 65% of patients saw their floaters decrease by over 70%!
Based on the groundbreaking double-blind, placebo-controlled Floater Intervention Study (FLIES), nearly 67 percent of patients recognized an improvement in their symptoms within six months. Scientists also reported an improvement in the patient’s
DON'T WAIT - Ask your doctor how VitreousHealth can help.